The Neshamah Geological Survey

A trip up to Northern Israel to help its residents and soldiers

Monday, August 14, 2006

We leave tomorrow...

Tickets are bought, care packages await in Rabbi Goldstock's living room, and I'm wrapping up business. Three of us are going: Rabbi Lazer Goldstock, my son Aishey (13) and myself. I'll let Rabbi Goldstock speak for himself, but the excitement in our home is mounting as the frantic pace of last minute preparations also mount.

There's nothing yet to report, but to get in the spirit of things, you may wish to read R' David Eisen's war journal. (RDE is a member of Avodah, an email list I run for AishDas. In one of the more amazing moments in the email list's history, he sent a post on a detailed discussion of berakhos from somewhere on the Lebanon border.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home